Another hard challenge today. There are so many – I find it hard to choose! I have no idea what’s new on the music front these days. I keep listening to old songs on my Ipod Nano over and over again.
Most of the following songs are from film soundtracks:
- Moon River – Patty Griffin/Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany’s)
- Any No Doubt song. My fav right now: “It’s my life”
- Airplane – Hailey Williams feat B.O.B.
- Let it all hang out – The Hombres (Elizabethtown)
- You don’t know my name – Hugh Laurie
- If you knew Suzie like we know Suzie – Gene Kelly & Frank Sinatra (Anchors Aweigh)
- Pilgrim – Enya
- I wish my baby was born – Cold Mountain
- The Heart asks pleasure first – Michael Nyman (The Piano)
- Anything from The Corrs: “Dreams”.