10 songs you love right now – Day 5 blog challenge
Another hard challenge today. There are so many – I find it hard to choose! I have no idea what’s new on the music front these days. I keep listening to old songs on my Ipod Nano over and over again.
Most of the following songs are from film soundtracks:
- Moon River – Patty Griffin/Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany’s)
- Any No Doubt song. My fav right now: “It’s my life”
- Airplane – Hailey Williams feat B.O.B.
- Let it all hang out – The Hombres (Elizabethtown)
- You don’t know my name – Hugh Laurie
- If you knew Suzie like we know Suzie – Gene Kelly & Frank Sinatra (Anchors Aweigh)
- Pilgrim – Enya
- I wish my baby was born – Cold Mountain
- The Heart asks pleasure first – Michael Nyman (The Piano)
- Anything from The Corrs: “Dreams”.
Posted on June 3, 2013, in 31 Day Blog Challenge, Songs and lyrics and tagged airplane, Anchors Aweigh, Cold mountain, fav songs, Hugh Laurie, Moon River, No doubt, Pilgrim, Suzie, The Corrs, The Hombres, The Piano, top ten. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on 10 songs you love right now – Day 5 blog challenge.