Posted on April 18, 2013, in Notes, Poems and tagged First job, haiku, journalist, NaPoWriMo, poem, pressure, social networks. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on This job will be the death of me I swear!.
Top Posts & Pages
- Song meaning: Let it all hang out - The Hombres
- I see 'White Noise'
- Epic gedig van Loftus Marais
- My Favourite books from childhood: "Go Well. Stay Well." by Toeckey Jones
- My DADA poem/photo project!
- Women who run with the wolves - Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- How do you translate music into words?
- Book Review: "Tomorrow is a Stranger" by Geoffrey Trease
- "Appointment with Death" - Yet another novel by Agatha Christie & Hercule Poirot